- All licenses now will be valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
- Basic freshwater license (now includes crawfish nets): $17 annual resident, $68 annual non-resident, $17 non-resident native 10-day, $30 non-resident 5-day.
- Saltwater license (now includes crab traps and shrimp trawls to 25 feet): $15 annual resident, $60 annual non-resident, $15 non-resident native 10-day, $30 non-resident 5-day
- Hook & Line license (includes roadside crabbing): $5 annual resident, $5 non-resident native 10-day
- Senior licenses (includes hunting): born before 6/1/1940 - not required, born between 6/1/1940 and 5/31/1962 - $5, otherwise anyone 65+ after 6/1/2027 - fee will then be $20.
- Disabled (includes hunting): $4. If disabled native-born military, free.
- Retired military: either resident or native-born - $20.
- Lifetime fishing/hunting: resident or native-born - $500, non-resident $4,000.
- Senior lifetime fishing/hunting: resident or native-born - $100, non-resident - $4,000.
- Youth: the maximum age has been raised from 15 to 17. Does not require a fishing license.
Saturday, May 28, 2022
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
F&F is not affliated with the Red Stick club, but all members are invited. This is an independent collective of tiers just looking to tie and enjoy a social gathering with some fine brews. Anyone can come and join in.
Bring your vise and materials to tie your favorite patterns if you'd like. Or just come join in for some great company and a cold beer. For those looking to learn, there will be some spare vises and materials on hand. Feel free to pass the word along to anyone who may be interested in joining in.
Saturday, May 7, 2022
Monday, May 9, 2022
6:30 pm - casting
7:00 pm - meeting starts
Room 204, Adult Education Building
Broadmoor United Methodist Church
10230 Mollylea Drive, Baton Rouge, LA
This month, Glen 'Catch' Cormier will present on interesting new products at ICAST 2021 - the world's largest fishing trade show - along with a "State of Fly FIshing 2021". As Conservation Director for the Fly Fishers International Gulf Coast Council, Catch will also give a second presentation on conservation issues across the region, as well as within the FFI nationally.
As always, our meetings are open to the public and guests are welcome!