- All licenses now will be valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
- Basic freshwater license (now includes crawfish nets): $17 annual resident, $68 annual non-resident, $17 non-resident native 10-day, $30 non-resident 5-day.
- Saltwater license (now includes crab traps and shrimp trawls to 25 feet): $15 annual resident, $60 annual non-resident, $15 non-resident native 10-day, $30 non-resident 5-day
- Hook & Line license (includes roadside crabbing): $5 annual resident, $5 non-resident native 10-day
- Senior licenses (includes hunting): born before 6/1/1940 - not required, born between 6/1/1940 and 5/31/1962 - $5, otherwise anyone 65+ after 6/1/2027 - fee will then be $20.
- Disabled (includes hunting): $4. If disabled native-born military, free.
- Retired military: either resident or native-born - $20.
- Lifetime fishing/hunting: resident or native-born - $500, non-resident $4,000.
- Senior lifetime fishing/hunting: resident or native-born - $100, non-resident - $4,000.
- Youth: the maximum age has been raised from 15 to 17. Does not require a fishing license.
Saturday, May 28, 2022
Fishing license changes effective June 1st
Posted by Catch Cormier at 1:28 PM