Thursday, December 19, 2019
Rainbeaux trout have arrived!
The daily limit is four (4) trout per person. However, catch-and-release is strongly encouraged to allow the maximum number of anglers to enjoy this fishery.
The ponds that were stocked are:
- Central Sports Park, 10501 Lovett Rd, Central
- Forest Community Park, 13900 S. Harrells Ferry Rd
- Howell Community Park, 5509 Winbourne Ave
- Perkins Community Park, 7122 Perkins Rd
- Zachary Road Community Park, 20055 Old Scenic Hwy, Zachary
New this year... at each pond there were four (4) tagged fish. Anglers who catch a tagged fish are eligible for a prize. Details of the program can be found at the BREC Rainbow Trout webpage. Click here.
Red Stick members are encouraged to post their rainbeaux trout stories (with photo) on our Facebook Group page. Members can also check on what flies and tactics are working best. Click here.
Posted by Catch Cormier at 7:49 PM